Offering better sight at night, with the advantages of typical window films, clients are turning the 3M™ Night Vision Series of Window films for a tinted solution which maximizes visibility.
The ability to block up to 71% of the sun’s heat, these night vision films reject daytime glare unlike any other film. Equipped with a higher reflectivity on the exterior film than the interior side, buildings can experience a greater level of privacy.
Could Night Vision Window Films be the right choice for your property? Tri State Sun Control is an expert in the 3M ™ Night Vision Window Films and service the TriState NY, New Jersey & Connecticut areas. Working with all types of window film applications, we are equipped with the proper training, knowledge and expertise to install the right film configuration for your home. Large or small, our company can handle all types of window sizes and types.
Call us now at 877-548-9185. Our staff is highly knowledgeable and would love to answer any questions you may have. Every home is different, and requires a specialized consultation. Give us a call and see what we can do for you.
Benefits of 3M ™ Night Vision Window Films
At Tri State Sun Control, we have helped many different clients achieve their goals for energy efficiency, comfort, protection and security. For homeowners who would like a tinted option, night vision window films provide between 15 % and 35% of sunlight into the living area during the day. In warmer climates with a large amount of direct sunlight, this could be an attractive solution for homeowners.
- Increased Comfort– Due to its reflective nature, and low emissivity technology, 3M ™ Night Vision Window Films can create a more comfortable environment. Keeping areas cool in the summer, and warm in the winter, homeowners have noticed positive changes immediately after installation.
- Savings in Energy– The reflectivity of the window films can protect the interior of the home by keeping heat out during the summer and in during the winter months. Because of that, your HVAC system will be taxed less, causing a reduction in your energy bills.
- Protection from UV rays– UV rays can increase the heat level in your home, causing your HVAC system to work on overload. The 3M ™ Night Vision Line of Window Films uses advanced technology to filter up to 71% of harmful UV rays, while reducing night-time glare. The result? Greater protection with greater visibility.
- Increased safety & security– The application of window films provide an additional barrier of protection. Strong and durable, these films keep broken glass intact when shattered; preventing harm from surrounding people or items.
- Clear night time vision– Due to the low reflectivity properties of this window film, our homeowners are still able to enjoy their night-time views. In addition, the 3M ™ Night Vision Line of Window Films provides a higher reflectivity on the exterior, allowing for greater privacy features with limited visibility to the indoors.
Types of 3M ™ Night Vision Window Films
If you are seeking a solution to reduce glare, increase your protection from UV rays and maintain an aesthetically appealing look to your exterior, the 3M ™ Night Vision Line of Window Films could be your answer.
- Night Vision Series 15
- Night Vision Series 25
- Night Vision Series 35
Choose Tri State Sun Control
Is your living room in the path of your living room, generating tremendous amounts of heat? Or, could a skylight in your bathroom be standing in your way between lower temperatures and a decreased energy bill?
Thousands of homeowners have turned to the 3M™ Night Vision Series of Window films for their specific solution, and have entrusted Tri State Sun Control to handle the install. Servicing the TriState NY, New Jersey & Connecticut areas, Tri State Sun Control is a certified expert for all types of window film applications. Equipped with the proper training, knowledge and expertise to install the right film configuration for your home, Tri State Sun Control is a recognized 3M dealer.
We also install safety window films in Manhattan, Long Island and Brooklyn areas.
Our staff is on-hand to take your call and answer any questions you may have.