Get a fast payback with significant savings.
The Department of Energy considers window film a top-tier technology for energy conservation and to save energy with one of the fastest paybacks — approximately three years. Upgrading your windows with 3M™ Window Film can help you achieve significant savings. You could save $1 to $2 per square foot of film installed or as much as 19 kWh per square foot of glass. Building owners around the world are already taking advantage of these savings — isn’t it time you did too?
- Reduce heat gain in summer months by up to 79%
- Save as much as 19 kWh per square foot of glass
- Fast payback — as little as 3 years
- Many utility companies offer incentives
- 3M™ Window Films are proven to save energy in all climate zones
- 3M can complete an Energy Plus energy audit on your building to calculate your projected savings
Reduce your energy use and your carbon emissions.
Taking control of your environment with 3M™ Window Films is better for our environment. By rejecting the heat of the sun, you use less energy. By keeping your window treatments open, you use less electric lighting and save on energy costs. By upgrading your existing windows, you’re keeping them out of the landfill.
- Keep your existing windows
- Reduce light pollution
- Let in natural light while rejecting heat
- Lower your energy consumption
- Help qualify for LEED credits
- 3M™ Window Films can become carbon negative in as short as 6 months from install